As more of our businesses begin to reopen we want to reassure you that the safety and health of our staff and customers are our highest priority. With that said, during this transition period we will continue to implement the Center of Disease Control’s (CDC) safety guidelines to ensure that our shopping center is a safe environment for all.
The Arkansas Department of Health (ADH) is slowly lifting some of the mandates on our businesses, however each business is still expected to comply with the regulations set in place in order to remain open.
The following includes:
• Social distancing required of at least 6 ft when inside a business’s facility
• Limited occupancy (no more than 10 persons including support staff)
• Staff workers should cover their faces at all times
• Customers should wear masks if the business requires it
• All waiting areas should have at least 6 ft of social distancing
Click here for further business regulations.
We’ve taken extra steps to help make your visit safe and worry-free.
• Increased focus, frequency, and intensity of our cleaning methods
• Social distancing reminders, so you can shop with space
• Touch-free entrance and restroom amenities
From everyone at the Promenade, we want to thank you for your business, understanding, and support during this challenging time.